Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
The Skier Law Firm, P.A. The Skier Law Firm
  • Available 24/7
  • ~
  • Free Initial Consultation

Illegal drugs were found in my house or car but aren’t mine. Do I need an attorney?

Video Transcription:

The simple answer is, of course. Anytime you are found in the presence of any illegal activity, it makes sense to hire private counsel. Law enforcement will not give you the benefit of the doubt. The simple answer here is, because there was illegal contraband found near your person, it is absolutely imperative that you hire an attorney.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation