Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
The Skier Law Firm, P.A. The Skier Law Firm
  • Available 24/7
  • ~
  • Free Initial Consultation

I was arrested for possession of drugs and intent to distribute, but they were for personal use. What do I do?

Video Transcription:

The first thing you need to do is contact a competent criminal defense attorney. Although you may have been in possession of the narcotics for a specific reason you certainly would never want to make that sort of statement to law enforcement. A criminal defense attorney can help you and assist you in making sure that any statements given to law enforcement are given in a thoughtful way.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation