Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
West Palm Beach Criminal Attorney > Florida Criminal Defense Video FAQs > Do I have to complete the entire probation time?

Do I have to complete the entire probation time?

Video Transcription:

If you have been what the courts deem a model probationer, you can seek early termination of your probation. By hiring a criminal defense attorney, the attorney can petition the court to make the argument that probation is no longer needed because there have been no violations of probation. However, if there have been violations of probation during the course of the probation period, it becomes very difficult to early terminate. If you have followed all the rules and there have been no further law violations, you do not need to do the complete amount of time agreed upon and can petition the court for early termination.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

© 2020 - 2022 The Skier Law Firm, P.A. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.

  • facebook
  • twitter
  • linkedin