West Palm Beach Federal Crime Video FAQs
- Do I need a federal attorney to fight my charges?
- How do I know if I am being investigated for federal charges?
- How do I know that my case is a federal case?
- I do not think I have done anything wrong. Why do I need an attorney?
- If I simply intend to plead guilty, why do I need an attorney?
- IRS agents showed up unannounced and want to talk to me. What should I do?
- What are federal magistrate judges?
- What happens in a federal detention hearing?
- What is a federal crime?
- What is a Federal pre-sentence investigation report and what is it used for?
- What is identity theft and identity fraud?
- What is the role of the federal government in criminal law?
- Who investigates and prosecutes federal crimes?
Back To Videos FAQS