West Palm Beach DUI Video FAQs
- Can a person be guilty of driving under the influence in Florida if they only had one drink?
- Can I be stopped and arrested for DUI in Florida even if the vehicle was not moving?
- Can I get a limited license or work permit following a Florida drunk driving conviction?
- Can I have my drunk driving conviction expunged in Florida?
- Do I have to put up my own bail following an arrest in Florida?
- How might the court use the scram bracelet to punish me before or after I am convicted of drunk driving?
- What happens if I refuse a breath test in Florida?
- What is an ignition interlock device?
- Why is bail so high? Can something be done to lower the bail?
Back To Videos FAQS