West Palm Beach Drug Crime Video FAQs
- Are all illegal drugs treated equally when it comes to punishing drug dealers in Florida?
- Can the police just stop me on the street and search me for no reason in Florida?
- How can I defend myself against a drug charge?
- I was arrested for possession of drugs and intent to distribute, but they were for personal use. What do I do?
- Illegal drugs were found in my house or car but aren’t mine. Do I need an attorney?
- In a jury trial, why does the judge need to see the verdict before the jury foreman reads it aloud?
- Is refusing to let the police search me an admission of guilt?
- Is there any way to fight back if I am arrested after an illegal search?
- Is there such a crime as conspiracy with intent to distribute drugs?
- Should I hire a drug or narcotics attorney?
- What if the search and seizure is not legal?
- When are the police legally allowed to search me?
Back To Videos FAQS